Monday, October 21, 2013

Revlon ColorSilk Luminista Red 150 Review

Hey guys~!

This time,  its all about Revlon Colorsilk Luminista Red 150.  Well, its not going to be done on my hair but on my fellow junior. She wanted this hair color and decided to go with Revlon because it was cheap(Watsons having sale @ $9.90 NOW). Since she asked for my help, might as well do a review on it. hehe 






What's inside? : 




The additional tools that I needed:


  • Newspaper - to cover up  the floor and (in her case) instead of using towel, she used the newspaper to cover up her shirt. 
  • Scissor - to cut the tip of the applicator
  • Plastic Shower Cap - to wrap hair after applying the dye
  • Hair clips - to section hair so it'll be easier to apply the dye thoroughly


My junior~ (LOL-ed at the newspaper around her neck.XD)

BEFORE
**Her hair is a virgin, so I won't expect the color to come out very red. 

AFTER[PIC 1]

AFTER[PIC 2]

As you can see in the after pictures, its not that obvious, but it can somehow be seen as red color. Honestly, I didn't expect much of the hair dye . And your hair color won't turn out like what they show in the picture. PLUS, her hair is very dark-close to black. So, this is quite an achievement. The conditioner is not bad at all. It gives a smooth finishing touch to your hair. 

Rate for hair dye : 5/10
Rate for conditioner: 8/10

Would I recommend Revlon?
No. I don't really like it because they didn't have any comb thingy to even out on to the hair. Honestly, I would prefer the shampoo-hair-dye type. It would make life so much easier because DIY-ing by yourself is never easy. 

For those virgin hairs(never dye before),  if you want to DIY , dye a light brown. After that, if you want to dye red, go ahead. The red would be much more obvious. Or you can simply bleach your hair first, then dye red. 

That's all folks! ^~^





No comments:

Post a Comment