Sunday, November 1, 2015

HairPro by Watsons Review

Hey guys!!

OMG I didn't update like in forever, so sorry (´-﹏-`;)

I bought the Hairpro whole set ( Shampoo, Treatment and Serum) last week. Previously I was using Tsubaki Damage Repair Shampoo & Conditioner but it didn't bring justice to my hair except for the smell.

I was hunting for a shampoo when I came across HairPro by Watsons.

Heat Active Shampoo and Treatment

Its made in Japan. I read that it uses heat to actually repair the damages of your hair. I mean, like, WOW. That's just so smart of them because its totally catered to someone like me who uses heating tools every single day. Its always either blow dryer or straightener or even both.

I'm not going into further details about what technology or sorcery they're using because - I can. :3
Buutttt I'll let you know on my experience with it.


Heat Active Shampoo:
Its transparent and seem like oil-based shampoo. The smell is AMAZING! Totally my type. Its not a strong flowery or fruity smell . Its decent and pretty unique but you'll love it! After shampooing my hair, it feels smooth and doesn't get tangled up .

Heat Active Treatment:
Okay, this is supposedly the conditioner but they decide to call it 'treatment' which I think its pretty normal for a Japanese brand because if you actually check those Japanese brand conditioner, most of them named it as a treatment. /beats me/ Not really bothered by those details but it kinda sound more classy. This treatment really really  goes well with the shampoo. In fact, you NEED to apply this after using their shampoo because it seriously do an awesome job to your hair.



Heat Active Hair Serum
Heat Active Serum:
BUT , that's not the ending . This hair serum is really good! You can use both on wet or dry hair but you have to use heat after applying to activate whatever-is-inside. It nourishes your hair and EVEN protects your hair from the heat!! Cool right?! And what's cooler, it works!! It won't keep your hairstyle but you can always use a hair mousse or hairspray right? In my opinion, it works even better on dry hair. Love this serum to death <3 p="">

Honestly, they have their own hair mask which I was thinking of getting but currently I have an awesome hair mask already that I bought from my Tokyo trip.
This beautiful thing here is just the bomb!! As you can see, its an oil-based hair mask and anything that has argan oil in it, you should get it. HAHA (just exaggerating, but its THAT good). I didn't regret buying this at all ! It has the argan oil smell which is fantastic. Gonna restock when I'm over there again~ Don't worry, its actually selling in our sunny country thanks to Tokyu Hands. I checked the price and if I'm not wrong it was $36...? HOMG , so expensive! If this hair mask were to run out, think I'll go for Hairpro version (since I've already sold my heart to it).


Give HairPro by Watsons a try if you're like me who uses heat every single day. It might be just what you need!

That's all for now. See ya on my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment