Friday, January 23, 2015

Lonely But Warm 19th Birthday ft Singapore Flyer

こんばんは!
日本語のクラスおわり!!! Just ended my Japanese class~ Whew tiring day. Ohohoh! Annndddd guess who's birthday? MINE!! 私です。^^ But I celebrated alone. BUT that doesn't bother me cux I wanted to celebrate alone. My mom and friends wished me happy birthday and that was more than enough for me:,)
ANYWAYS, what did I do for the whole day today???? Sleep. HAHA kidding~ I decided to give one of Singapore's attractions -Singapore Flyer -  a try. FINALLY, I'm riding it , haha.

My boarding pass
Its cheaper if you book online!
 
 Countdown till flight~:

 
ONBOARD~!!




 How was it?
The view was fantastic!! The panaromic view is so breathtaking!!! In the capsule there was only me and a couple. (A-W-K-W-A-R-D) Haisss, I was kinda hoping to have the whole capsule to myself.......but oh well. I wish the capsule was higher... hehehe. I want to go higher and reach the sky><
Okayokay, I'm asking too much. Wellll..... the ride was less than 30mins and for the price....... its pretty okay but still a bit pricey. BUT since there's air-con, I don't mind at all~

Anyways, I really want to thank all those who wished me a happy birthday via posting, texting, in their heart, praying etc , thank you so much!!! I don't need a gift. Remembering my birthday is like a gift to me.

So yupp that's all. 30 more mins till my birthday is over and I'm gonna sleep now. HAHA. This year is my last year before I turn 20~ Whoo!!! (?)

Nights!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment