Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lonesome 10 Days Kyoto Trip - Part 3

DAY 7 - Kiyomizudera and Tofukuji Temple
I've decided not to go in Kiyomizudera because it was super crowded!
I doubt I can enjoy the view that much...
Choco Donuts
Heheh, more duckies~

 DAY 8 - Ginkakuji Temple & Mount Daimonji
This beautiful leaf dropped on my shoulder so I decided to keep it with me
throughout my hike as a safety charm. Heh. 
 40mins hike up to Mount Daimonji: Start!
 Purple ribbon tied to show that you're on the right track.
Reached Peak of Mt Daimonji!! 
Breathtaking view *-*
 There's no safety railing or whatsoever
and I felt really free just standing on the edge.
An amazing experience I'll never forget.
 This and the rest of the mountain will be lighted up during
the fire festival usually held in August.
 I just stood there; stunt.
Wanted to actually scream to release all the stress from the inside
but I couldn't. I've forgotten all about it when I saw the view.
 Lunch at a nearby restaurant - Tempura Don with egg
OMG This was so uber cool!
The robot was promoting the shop!!
 Found so many wild cats.
And they're all so chubby and cute!!!!!!
 These two were on a cute brawl.
 I thought I was in Cat Town.
Nijo Castle
15mins walk from my apartment!
 This place is HUGE.
No wonder its a castle.

 Stroll by the river ; way back to my apartment.

DAY 9 - Slack Day in Downtown Kyoto
Hershey's Cookies n Cream Drink?!
Awesome stuff


Size XL Tamago.
Pretty much walk around, went to Tower Records ,spend 3hrs in a bookstore to read mangas
and food.
Fondue Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
Hot Cocoa
Ended my day at this Café
Was eye-ing this since Day 1 and finally decided to buy on me second last day!

DAY 10 - Last Day in Osaka: Minoo Park/Shopping/Red Ferris Wheel
 Pretty waterfall at Minoo Park
 Butterfly Garden!!!!(and other insects...)
Pretty big serving O-O

 Rode the Red Ferris Wheel @ HepFive Mall !
 Sound system to jam with !!!
 View of Osaka from the ferris wheel
A great way to end my trip. Sigh~
 Buys at HepFive Mall
I love that mall!! If only I had time to shop around more..

I had hella fun in Kyoto! Experienced so many new things and I achieved goals that I thought I could never imagine. I'm pretty much confident and comfortable to travel alone. If you don't know anything, just ask the people around or you could do some research on your own. I managed not to get lost but I almost missed my flight because I overslept in the train!! OMG I was racing through the airport like a mad cow. I almost went to another district in Wakayama!! Gotta be extra alert next time, Zim.
 Anyways, the beauty that I saw in my 10 days trip cannot be captured by a camera. You've to see it for yourself. Autumn is really pretty in Kyoto. I'm gonna make it as my fav season! (for now...)

Thanks for reading this dreary long post. See ya! (: